Ready to shop this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? We’ve got you covered!
I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to give TWO winners
a chance to win a $500 Nordstrom Gift Card!
To enter: complete the steps in the rafflecopter below. The more steps you complete,
the more entries you receive, and the better your chance at winning!
This giveaway runs until Sunday, August 9th at 12am EST
Winner will be announced on the widget below. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Nordstrom.
Most retailers markdown items at the end of the season, but the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the only sale of the year that offers discounted prices on new items at the beginning of the season- which is what makes it SO popular! It truly is like Christmas in July….errr August (this year)! I love that I can score awesome deals on new Fall staples before the temps drop to get the most use out of my purchases!
THE 2020 NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE WILL BE ON AUGUST 19-30TH. EARLY ACCESS FOR ALL CARDHOLDERS IS AUGUST 13TH. AN ONLINE PREVIEW WILL BE ON JULY 24TH WHICH IS REPLACING THE PRINT CATALOG.
The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of the #nsale
Nordstromis a leading fashion specialty retailer, offering customers one of the most extensive selections of clothing, shoes and accessories! The company began as a shoe retailer, and has since expanded their inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. There are 231 stores operating in 31 states, which includes 117 Full-Line stores and 110 Nordstrom Racks.
Nordstrom Anniversary SALEis the BIGGEST and the BEST Nordstrom sale of the year!! It’s the only sale where BRAND NEW FALL items go on sale at the beginning of the season, rather than at the end of the season like the Nordstrom clearance sale or half yearly sale.
Online and in-store! EVERYTHING from the anniversary sale is available online, but only SOME things are available in-store. Each store will carry different inventory. If you shop online for the things you’re dying to get, you can always do in-store pickup and grab the colors and sizes you really want, and then add on whatever you find that you love in-store. But your only guarantee to see absolutely everything is online!
Shopping the sale will A) save you $$$ on items you plan to purchase for the Fall/Winter anyway (sweaters, boots, scarves, hats, etc.) and B) give you high quality clothes, shoes, handbags, and accessories that will last all season at insanely great prices!
- Stick to a budget! DO NOT spend outside of your means or apply for the credit card simply as a means to shop the sale. DO NOT feel pressured to buy simply because bloggers and fashion sites are telling you to!
- Have a game plan!
- Be prepared to shop ASAP! The only way to shop early is with a Nordstrom card. Items sell out FAST even during the pre-sale. Not everything will be restocked on July 19th, so the card is important. And it’s also ideal to shop early.
- Buy wisely – get the ONE thing you’re dying to have from the Anniversary Sale that will last you months and months instead of spending the exact same amount of money on 10 items from a lower quality store that you’ll wear or use a couple times before it starts falling apart!
- If you’re a nordstrom cardholder, use your personal double points days during the sale.
- Stay updated! Keep up with me on my instagram (@mykindofstyleblog) and here for the latest news, updates, try-on’s, restock alerts, and items I love!