So you think your doing all the “right” things to maintain a clear completion? Are you sure? Here’s a list of the top 5 mistakes you might be making.
- Not using a cleaner that’s right for your skin type. Do your research. Skin care is not a one type fits all.
- Missing spots! Forgetting to wash the less-than-obvious areas of your face is a common mistake. The edges of your face are often forgotten and probably need more love.
- Using water that is too hot. You may feel like warmer water will give cleaner results, but keeping the water too warm will affect your natural oil production.
- Not using a clean towel. Using the same towels for your face and hands? Don’t! Make sure you get a separate towel for each purpose.
- Not moisturizing soon enough! Waiting too long between washing and moisturizing? Don’t! The cream looses it effect if the skin gets too dry.