We all have those days where we A) don’t feel like getting ready or B) are too pressed for time to get (completely) ready. These days happen more often than not so it’s nice to have a tried and true speedy beauty routine I can turn to for a quick fixer-upper.
In total, my 5 minute make up routine takes me just that, if not less. Having just the slightest amount of makeup on whether its just a tad bit of mascara, concealer, and blush help me feel put together and ready for the day ahead without wasting a lot of time and products.
Here are the 5 products I have been using lately for a natural, simple, and quick makeup look in 5 minutes or less!
- It Cosmetics Bye-Bye under eye concealer
- highly pigmented, long-lasting full coverage that never creases or cracks
- A little goes a long way
- really brightens and covers dark undereye circles
- Fresh Sugar Lip treatment in Rose
- was hesitant to buy because of the price, but totally worth it as it leaves my lips super soft and hydrated with long lasting stay power.
- I love the subtle fresh scent
- Benefit Cosmetics Bad Gal Bang Mascara
- I’ve been a huge fan of the roller lash so I had to give this a try
- I like the wand of the roller lash mascara better but I like the formula of this better
- gravity-defying formula builds volume the more you layer
- Tarte Hamptons Weekender Pallet
- Compact contour, blush, and highlight kit for buildable radiance
- highly pigmented, so it doesn’t take much
- gives my skin that sun-kissed glow
- Laura Mercier translucent setting powder
- creates a matte finish with a touch of sheer coverage
- absorbs oil and reduces shine all day
- locks in makeup for long-lasting wear, without adding weight or texture
- stops my undereye concealer from creasing