- Wool Fedora Panama Hat with Belt Buckle: Best thing about this hat is the ties inside the rim to tighten to fit your head circumference. Comes in
- Leather Cuff Bracelets: Definitely a cute bracelet, worth the purchase price and has held up remarkably well so far. It’s made of high-quality leather with a magnetic clasp and is available in about 40 colors/styles!
- Athletic Socks: These socks don’t show and they don’t move at all during workouts or normal daily activities. The silicone grippers that rest just on top of my heels are very effective at holding the socks firmly in place. Can’t say enough good things about them.
- Travel Jewelry Case: I would recommend this for traveling, or just a daily jewelry storage box inside a drawer.
- Slim Can Koozie: Honestly I can’t believe it took me this long to buy these slim Koozies. They are the perfect size for my favorite hard seltzers with thick material that provides good insulation.
Soft Plush Fleece House Slippers: They are the softest fluffy slippers I have ever had on my feet! They are warm, pretty, stay nice, and comfy. Would definitely consider buying another pair once these are worn out.
- Choker Necklace: Minimalist style. Can be worn alone or layered with any of your Jewelry.