I change my mind. A lot! Especially when it comes to decorating. For some reason, I just like to switch things up here and there. Such as the living room layout, artwork, or décor and accessories. While I enjoy updating things often, I don’t enjoy spending a lot of money on home décor pieces since I know I will change my mind eventually. Which brings me to my next topic…. yet another easy, inexpensive DIY project…personalized framed art!
So here’s an inexpensive way to add a new touch to any room.
- 1 14 x 17 in and 2 8 x 10 in Wall Frames (got mine 50% off at Joann Fabric)
- 1/2 yard of fabric (any color, theme, or pattern of your choice!)
- wooden letter representing the first initial of your last name
- two skeleton keys
- hot glue/gun
- fabric scissors
- spray paint
- Empty the frames ( I kept the mats)
- iron the fabric
- tape fabric to the mat
- repeat with other two frames
- hot glue initial to the center of the largest frame
- hot glue the keys to each of the smaller frames
- replace the backing on all 3 frames