- 1 box of Golden Graham cereal
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- Grease 13×9-inch pan with PAM
- reserve some marshmallows for later use
- melt butter and marshmallows for 2 min in microwave
- pour over cereal in a big bowl. toss well.
- spread half mixture into a 9×13 pan. press firmly
- sprinkle with chocolate chips and a few marshmallows
- repeat another layer
- Cool for 20 min, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store loosely covered at room temperature.