Christmas is coming up quickly, so I thought I’d share some easy and good gift ideas for the mom, sister, best friend, or wife in your life!
- Fresh Sugar Lip Blooming Beauties Collection I’ve been using these lip treatments for years. Yes, they’re pricey, but they’re worth every penny! They are moistruizing, lightweight, and smell awesome! The pigment is not just a little tint.
- THE Collection Jar Candle Brown Sugar Chestnut 12oz Chestnuts roasting on an open fire… This candle smells ah-maz-ing
- ME! Bath® Lavender Mini Ice Cream Bath Soak I am all about a hot bath and some bath bombs. Baths are my way of relaxing and pampering myself and the lavender scent does just the trick!
- Women’s Fuzzy Thong Slippers I constantly wear my house slippers when I’m at home, regardless of the season! I’ve only owned slippers that have enclosed toes, but I think it would be great to try a pair that’s more sandal like so my feet don’t sweat
- Xhilaration Women’s Sleep Mask When I sleep, I like it to be dark. The slightest bit of light is annoying to me and keeps me up. This sleep mask is so soft and blocks out the light for a restful nights sleep.
- Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Rollerball Trio I love all the Marc Jacobs fragrances. I’ve found that having a roller ball in multiple scents is a great way to own a variety of scents without over spending. I also like the fact that they are easy to toss into your purse for a quick reapplication while on the go!
- Gilligan & O Women’s Robe It’s like a blanket, only better! A wearable, buttery soft robe to keep you warm all winter long!
- Women’s Barefoot Dreams Cozychic California Lounge Coat Dreamy lounge coat isn’t just it’s name…. it’s the truth! It’s basically a robe that’s kosher to wear in public!
- Origins Super Stars Set This set is a great way to get a feel for the products without committing to the full size. I love, love, love the charcoal mask and would LOVE to try the face wash and night cream (hint, hint ;))
- Clay Art Camper Mug 15oz Stoneware – “Warm & Cozy” I love this mug. I purchased it the second I found it! It’s perfect for those cold nights snuggled up on the couch or by the fire.
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Spiked Ear Jackets With Pavé I recently purchased these earring jackets from Target and fell in love and haven’t taken them off since! They’re the perfect balance of dressy and casual and can be worn with nearly any attire.
- Women’s Bp. Plaid Infinity Scarf Scarves are the simplest accessory to dress up any attire. The soft gray and blush plaid pattern is a perfect duo.
- Living Proof No Frizz Smoothing & Frizz Fighting Travel Kit Living Proof products have been a favorite of mine since I first tried them about a year ago. Purchasing a travel size is a great way to try out a new product without purchasing the full size.
- Cozy Pom Pom Throw I’ll take one in every color, please! I’m obsessed with all things soft and cozy and these are BOTH! The pom pom details also add a touch of fun to an otherwise boring blanket!
- Deborah Lippmann Lady In Red – Shades of Red Nail Polish Set Who can resist a good red nail polish. Every girl needs the perfect red collection!
- Faux-Fur Pom-Pom Beanie for Women Keep your head and ears warm in style with a cute pom pom stocking cap.
Shop These (AMAZING) Gifts