Here are a few gift ideas for the ladies in your life! I either want or have all of these items!
- Soft Joggers– Who doesn’t need another pair of lounge wear? High-waisted sweatpants with functional tie waistband, side pockets and embroidered tonal logo at left hip.
- Reusable Starbucks cup– customization colors and name option!
- Chunky knit throw– This blanket is amazing and for the price its a steal. So warm, cozy, and perfect for those cool-weather days.
- Yeti Rambler Mug– 14 oz stainless steel cup with double-wall vacuum insulation that keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip!
- Adidas sneakers– the perfect weekend warrior look with cloudfoam memory insole for all-day comfort.
- House Slippers– These slippers feel like a hug on my feet.
- Monogram Mug– 16 oz fluid capacity. Simple yet personalized. Similar to the more expensive mug from anthrophology.
- Breville Nespresso– Low profile, stylish, and makes a nice cup of espresso! I love the slim design.
- Wrap Bracelet– stylish with a strong magnetic clasp. I own this is three colors.
- Starbucks Cold Cup– Venti (20 oz) reusable cold cup. Available in 6 prints with customization options.
- Silicone Wine Glasses– Set of 4, 14 oz silicone frosted, clear wine glasses. Unbreakable, shatterproof, and stemless. Perfect for camping, beach, pool, or use around children.
- Billie razor– affordable razor subscription. Starter Kit consists of a handle, the magnetic holder and two 5-blade razor cartridges for all for only $9.
- Triple wick candle– Best value and quality. I love love love these candles! I have them burning year round. So many amazing scents to choose from.
- Kendra Scott Earrings– Ivory pearl silver studded earrings with iconic oval silhouette. These stud earrings are the perfect go-tos for everyday wear, matching with anything and everything.
- Heavenly Throw– This throw is beautiful! So soft and lightweight with beautiful texture. Perfect for when you just want something light over you or just for decorative purposes. Comes in many colors.
- Nest Doorbell– This has been my favorite electronic gadget to date. I love that I get an alert when someone is at my door and I can talk to visitors from anywhere. It gives me peace of mind.
- Sherpa Pullover– this double sided sherpa material is literally the softest thing I’ve ever felt in my life!!! SO warm, super cute and very well made!
- Wine club membership
- Concert Tickets
- Cooking Class
- Subscription box (fab fit fun, hello fresh, etc)
- Gift Cards (Starbucks, favorite retailer, favorite restaurant, etc)
- Donating to a charity