July is here and that means it’s time to share my picks for this month’s beauty favorites!
Click the items listed below to Shop my Favorites!
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast
- My hair is naturally fine and straight and shall I say…. limp. It always needs a little pick-me-up in the volume department! That’s where this comes in handy. I just spray it on my roots before and a little after I tease my hair at the roots to give it some more grip and height. Only complaint is how hard it sprays- Very powerful spray can!
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation
- I can’t say enough good things about this foundation. Full coverage, transfer proof, SPF 15, and color matching (so many shades to choose from). Does not feel heavy or greasy and it covers my imperfections without looking heavy or “caked” on. It goes on smoothly and stays all day! The helpful sales consultant at Ulta helped me pick out this product and matched my shade perfectly. I truly do love it and will repurchase!
- Ralph Lauren Tender Romance Perfume
- A new addition to my collection of fragrances- this soft floral fragrance is heavenly. I have gotten so many compliments while wearing it. I actually bought it in a roller ball so it’s super convenient to carry in my purse or handbag. Click here to see my all time favorite perfumes!
- Sephora Age Defying Eye Cream
- This is a gentle, light moisturizer for use on your face’s most delicate skin- eyes and lips. It is affordable and has lasted me for over a year now. A little goes a long way.
- Vita Liberata Gradual Self Tanning Lotion
- Since I had BCC removed last Summer, I am extra cautious in the sun. I have turned to self-tanners for my tan! This one is one of the better ones I’ve ever tried. Zero transfer to clothing, and odor free. Be sure to use a tan mitt or it will stain your hands. Use sparingly on elbows, ankles, and knees.