Here’s a few of the items I’ve got my eye on or am currently using.
- shift dress– love the lace detail and how light and comfortable this looks
- Stainless steel travel coffee mug– been using this nearly everyday since I got it. Perfect for drinking my latte on the go.
- silicone gel makeup brush cleaner– my makeup brushes are in desperate need of a good cleaning. This looks like it would come in super handy.
- Essie Nail Polish in the color Watermelon– gorgeous, fun pink color for your DIY at-home mani-pedi. My favorite summer color thus far.
- Aldo Hutcheon handbag– this particular purse is currently out of stock, but I love that it is an elegant mix of brown, black, and cream. No need to switch purses with every outfit change.
- Essential Oil Diffuser– I recently became a Young Living member and am excited to get my starter kit in a few days. Though the kit did come with one diffuser, I am wanting to get a second one so I can use two at once in separate rooms.
- Dr. Scholls Vienna slip on shoes- I have a pair of these in a taupe color and they are so comfortable. Now I just need to get one in every color! 😉
- Glass roller balls– Once I receive my essential oils kit, I plan on mixing a few scents together to create several essential oil recipes for symptoms such as allergies, upset stomach, headaches, or stress/anxiety.
- Denim shorts- It occurred to me the other day that I have NO jean shorts! I’m serious. When I went through my closet this past spring I donated all the clothes that were either too small or too big and the jean shorts I wore the past two summers were too big 🙂 so I got rid of them, but forgot to replace them with a size that fits!