I prefer to wear my hair wavy or curled, but since time is of the essence, most days (especially to work) I wear it straight.
My cut is simply an angled, layered or graduated bob. The layers are shorter in the back, and gradually get longer towards the front. My bangs are longer and swept to the side (I part to the right).
The color is my natural dirty blonde with partial (top half only) foil bleach highlights.
Straight Hair Styling Steps for Thin Hair:
- Wash- mainly focus on the scalp
- Condition- only the tips
- Apply aquage uplifting foam to roots
- Blow Dry in two sections with large round brush
- Section Dried hair into three sections
- Straighten section by section from bottom to top.
- Apply a slight under curl to the very bottom
- Sprinkle a bit of hair powder to the roots at crown
- Backcomb (aka tease) the hair at the crown for additional height and fullness
- Finish with a generous amount of hairspray to set (especially around face)
Products I used:
Shop my Products (affiliate links):
Here’s a list of my top 5, all-time favorite hair products!!