Winter months are extremely hard on my skin. It doesn’t take much for my skin to get dry, cracked, and itchy due to the change in humidity, exposure to indoor heat, and blustery winds that make my skin dry and dull. Cue all the moisturizer and this month’s beauty favorites!
- Jergens wet skin moisturizer – this is an in-shower lotion that you apply directly to your wet skin just after your bath/shower. It locks in moisture for all day relief from dry, itchy skin. It’s not sticky or heavy and it applies smooth with little effort and it smells great! The easiest way to heal and protect my winter skin.
- Origins clear improvement active charcoal mask– I’ve been using this mask for about a year now. It’s, without a doubt, my favorite mask. I don’t generally apply it to my entire face, rather I just spot treat the areas that need help most (chin and nose). I have combination skin, but I tend to be mostly oily in my t-zone, which is where I notice my acne the most. Just 10-15 minutes with this mask and my skin feels much cleaner and clearer. I use this mask at least once a week. PS. this is a travel/sample size and it has lasted me a whole year.
- L’Oreal visible lift cream blush– I am so glad I finally gave cream blush a try. It is so soft and easy to blend. It is a buildable shade so you can go as subtle or dark as you’d like. You can read my full review here!
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash mascara– I bought this sample size in Sephora one afternoon to give it a try and I instantly understood the hype. It is perfect for my lashes; gives them length and volume and the small, curved brush gets even the smallest lashes in the inside corner and it doesn’t flake or fall off throughout the day! I will definitely be repurchasing this mascara in the full-size!
- Ponds Dry Skin cream– this hydrating facial moisturizer is perfect for my dry, itchy winter skin. It’s thick and creamy with a hint of fragrance and just a little bit goes a long way and makes a huge difference. With it being so thick, I mostly use this cream at night after washing my face. It goes to work while I’m sleeping. If my skin is super dry, I will apply just a small amount for day-time use. It leaves my face soft and smooth without leaving a greasy film.
Shop My Favorites