I was looking through my drafts and realized I never posted my beauty favorites for the month of September. Whoops! So, this month I am doing a combined Beauty favorites for the months of September and October!
- Kenra Volume 25 Hairspray– Love, love, love! I’ve been using this product for at least 4 years now and there just aren’t enough good things I can say about it! It smells wonderful and it holds my style without feeling hard or crunchy. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but its completely worth it! I use this product every day.
- Dove (original) Body Bar– I’ve been using Dove Soap to wash my body for as long as I can remember. I have always loved the fresh clean scent and the soft, rich lather. It leaves my skin feeling clean without residue. I also, now, use it to wash my face! My oily skin loves it.
- Eb5 Vitamin C Serum Concentrate– I recently started using this vitamin C serum as a part of my nightly skin regimen. Topical vitamin C serums stimulate collagen production and can help prevent wrinkles. This product is fragrance free and feels wonderful on my skin. I put it on at night, after cleansing and before my night time moisturizer and by morning it has doe its job and my face appears brighter and much healthier.
- Essie Nail Polish in Smokin’ Hot– It’s no secret that my favorite Nail polish brand is Essie for various reasons, and I’ve been getting a great deal of use out of this particular shade recently! It is grayish with a tint of purple and it works with any outfit or skin tone. Nail polish in general make some feel put together and this shade is perfect for everyday wear and I anticipate this being one of my new staple colors for a long time to come!
- LipSense by SeneGence– This product definitely lives up to it’s hype. It truly is a long wear, smudge proof, waterproof lipstick that lasts most of the day. I’ve been using this product for about 3 months now and I have now purchased a second color! My only complaint is that over the course of the day, it tends to wear off on the inside of my lips.
- Up and Up Eye Makeup Remover– After running out of my Clinique eye makeup remover, I decided to give this products a shot for the simple fact that it is much cheaper. Compared to the more expensive brand, it does the same job removing my eye makeup, even my waterproof mascara. I will definitely be saving my money and buying this product again and again.
Shop My Favorites