Too busy to shop? Sick? Disabled? Got kids? No means of transportation? Relax!! Let Hy-vee handle it and take the hassle out of grocery shopping. Hy-vee aisles online offers customers a convenient, quick, and easy way to shop and order groceries online. Now, with this new nationwide trend, you can simply order your groceries from the comfort of your own home!
Here are some of the reasons I love this wonderful, new service…
- Lets me know what items are on sale or earn fuel saver points
- Allows me to save “favorites” such as items I always need. Example: Milk, bread, bottled water.
- FREE pick-up or delivery after $100 spent
- Items are personally collected by a Hy-vee sales associate
- Almost anything you can find in the store, you can buy online
- Avoid dealing with a lines, parking, or crowds
- If they don’t have a specific item they call and ask if it’s ok to replace that item with another similar item or if you would like to cancel that item
- Saves time.
- Not always pleasant to go shopping with my toddler
- Allows you to specify what type of produce you want. Example: can specify if you want green bananas or latest dated milk.
- I tend to spend less $$ when I shop online vs in-store. I don’t get tempted to buy other items that aren’t on my list.
- I don’t (usually) forget items when I shop online vs in-store bc I can check and re-check whats in my “cart” before I sign out. Usually, when I’m in the store I’m either in a hurry or have a fussy toddler